Name and address of the person responsible
Responsible in the sense of Art. 4 No. 7 General Data Protection Regulation as well as other data protection regulations is
Hissin Medizintechnik GmbH
Obere Zeil 6-8
61440 Oberursel / Germany
T +49 6171 2062520
F +49 6171 2062525
General information on data processing
Scope of processing of personal data
We process personal data of our users only if and as far as this is necessary to fulfil our services and to be able to operate a functional Internet offer and as a rule only after consent of the users. Only in exceptional cases do we process personal data if prior consent cannot actually be obtained and processing of the data is permitted by legal regulations.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the person concerned for the processing of personal data, art. 6 para. 1 letter a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis for the processing of personal data. In the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the person concerned is a contracting party, art. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures. Insofar as the processing of personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, art. 6 para. 1 letter c GDPR serves as the legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR serves as the legal basis for processing.
Data erasure and storage time
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
Provision of the website and creation of log files
Description and scope of data processing
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer. · Information about the browser type and version used · The user's operating system · The user's Internet service provider · The user’s IP address · Date and time of access · Websites from which the user's system reaches our website · Websites accessed by the user's system through our website
Purpose of data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user's computer. The IP address of the user must remain stored for the duration of the session. For these purposes, our legitimate interest also lies in the processing of data in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR.
Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
Possibility of objection and removal
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection on the part of the us
The following data is stored and transmitted in the cookies:
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for analytical purposes is to safeguard our legitimate interest in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the site visit in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR.
Purpose of data processing
We need cookies for the following applications:
- Adoption of language settings
The analysis cookies are used to improve the quality of our website and its content. Through the analysis cookies we learn how the website is used and can thus continuously optimize our offer, as well as to adapt marketing more specifically to your interests. For these purposes, our legitimate interest also lies in the processing of personal data in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR.
Sie haben ein Recht auf Berichtigung und/oder Vervollständigung gegenüber dem Verantwortlichen, sofern die verarbeiteten personenbezogenen Daten, die Sie betreffen, unrichtig oder unvollständig sind. Der Verantwortliche hat die Berichtigung unverzüglich vorzunehmen.
Rights of the person concerned
Rights of the person concerned
If your personal data is processed, you are affected within the scope of the GDPR and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the person responsible:
Right to limitation of processing
Under the following conditions, you may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted:
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of your personal data for a period of time that enables the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful, and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that its use be restricted;
(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you do need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, such data may only be processed - apart from being stored - with your consent or for asserting, exercising or defending rights or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or on grounds of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the processing restriction has been restricted according to the above conditions, you will be informed by the person responsible before the restriction is cancelled.
Right to deletion
a) Deletion obligation You may request the data controller to delete your personal data without delay and the controller is obliged to delete this data without delay if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent, on which the processing was based pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 letter a or art. 9 para. 2 letter a GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You file an objection against the processing pursuant to art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you file an objection against the processing pursuant to art. 21 para. 2 GDPR.
(4) Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the data controller is subject. (
6) Your personal data has been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to art. 8 para. 1 GDPR.
b) Information to third parties
If the data controller has made your personal data public and is obliged to delete it pursuant to art. 17 para. 1 GDPR, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform data processors who process the personal data that you as the person concerned have requested the deletion of all links to this personal data or of copies or replications of this personal data.
The right to deletion does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary:
(1) to exercise freedom of expression and information;
(2) for the performance of a legal obligation required for processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to art. 9 para. 2 letter h and i and art. 9 para. 3 GDPR;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to art. 89 para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the law referred to under a) is likely to make it impossible or seriously impair the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to information
If you have exercised your right to have the data controller correct, delete or limit the processing, he is obliged to inform all recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of such recipients by the person responsible. Right to data transferability You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to the person responsible in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to pass this data on to another person in charge without obstruction by the person in charge to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
(1) processing is based on consent pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 letter a GDPR or art. 9 para. 2 letter a GDPR or on a contract pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR and
(2) processing is carried out using automated methods. In exercising this right, you also have the right to request that your personal data be transferred directly from one data controller to another data controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this. The right to transferability shall not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller.
Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data under art. 6 para. 1 letter e or f GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The person responsible no longer processes your personal data, unless he can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. If your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is associated with such direct marketing. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes. You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection in connection with the use of information society services by means of automated procedures using technical specifications, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC. Right to revoke the data protection declaration of consent You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out based on the consent until revocation. Right of appeal to a supervisory authority Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you reside or work or the place suspect of infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the GDPR. The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under art. 78 GDPR.
Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you reside or work or the place suspect of infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under art. 78 GDPR.